We have a specialist Race Division from preporation, registration of log books, engine restoration in terms of finish as well as the mechanical aspects, wheel building, Track day prep
John Dowd (left) and Mike Brown (right).
We help look after these Husqvarnas at the Farley Castle event.
- Obtaining dating proof
- Correctly Filling out DVLA V55/5
We deal with DVLA on behalf of our customers for registering vintage enduro motorcycle for road use. We can help register any age or type of motorcycle. We take care of the entire process. Obtaining all the relevant documentation from dating certificates to HMRC Nova and will forward them onto the DVLA on our customers behalf.
Race Services Include
- Competition Preparation
- ISDE or Local Enduro Servicing for Competition use
- Engine Rebuilds
- Race Modifications
- Twinshock Enduro Preparation
- Tyres and Mousse Supply/Fitting
- Motorcycle Transportation to event
Motorcycle Engine Restoration
Complete Husqvarna Motorcycle Enduro/Motorcross Restoration.
We can rebuild and restore motorcycle engines for competition or road use.
- Crank Rebuilds
- Restoring Engine Cases with paint or vapour blast
- We use Genuine Factory Tools and special tools
In the first instance fill in the contact form below to outline your racing requirements so we can collect all the information required to deal with your request.